The market for hair extensions is undeniably hot right now, and it’s currently a very profitable sector. Nowadays, Vietnamese hair takes up a substantial proportion of the world’s hair market, which lead to the profession of a wholesale hair vendor reseller becoming increasingly popular in Vietnam. When you search for Vietnamese hair extensions, you can see numerous suppliers offering countless products and services. But nothing guarantees that you find a trustworthy supplier. Lucky for you, in this post, we will reveal the top surprising secrets about Vietnamese wholesale hair vendors to help you grasp the features and easy to find trustworthy wholesale hair vendors for yourself.
Top Surprising Secrets About Vietnamese Wholesale Hair Vendors
1. Not All “The Wholesale Hair Vendors” Are Truly Wholesale Hair Vendors
Is it sound complicated? As we said previously at the beginning, when you search for Vietnamese hair extensions, you will see numerous results about wholesale hair suppliers. However, many customers misunderstand two conceptions of “wholesale” and “retail” which lead to purchasing hair items with higher prices than general.
- A hair wholesaler: is a company that sells products in bulk to various outlets or retailers for onward sale, either directly or through a middleman. Wholesalers like AZ Hair are able to sell their products for a lower price as they are selling in bulk, which reduces the handling time and costs involved. They usually provide large quantities of goods but can take on orders for smaller quantities, and directly sell to customers as well.
- A hair retailer: is a person or a company that sells hair products directly to its customers for a profit. The retailer often acquires hair products from a distributor or a wholesaler. The products they sell will be at a higher price than they would be from a wholesaler, due to markups.
--> How To Distinct: When you conduct the research, just look at their prices and compare the prices of them with other ones besides the other information like their factory, operation experiences, etc. Normally, the company with its own factory always offers prices that are more reasonable than the company that doesn’t have a hair factory.
2. Not All “The Hair Factories” Have Their Own Factory
Does that sound a little bit confusing to you? This, as illogical as it may seem, is happening right now in Vietnam. 50% of all “hair factories” you see on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook are commercial companies that are essentially wholesalers who buy hair from other Vietnamese factories to resell for you to take the profit. Isn’t it surprising? Not only you but thousands of our clients, were astounded when they heard this.
Even though it is not totally bad, purchasing hair extensions from companies that have their own factory like AZ Hair is much better because you can get better prices that are lower than a company without a factory.
--> Solutions: We advise you when you start conducting your research about hair vendors, carefully check their information from the factory’s photos, testimonials, or introduction videos. It is also essential to make a video call with their salesman and requires seeing their factory. If they can easily show their factory, they are a true hair factory, if not they are just resellers.
3. Not All The Hair Extensions With The Label Human Hair Are Truly Human Hair.
Indeed, many hair vendors run for profits are selling synthetic hair extensions with the label human hair extensions. Synthetic hair extensions are made from a variety of artificial materials and contain no human hair at all. They can be made from acrylic, nylon, or polyester, which are heated and sent through tiny microtubes to mimic the look and feel of hair strands. You can’t apply heat styling or chemical process like coloring or perm on synthetic hair. The price for synthetic hair is much more lower than for human hair and the lifespan is also shorter.
--> How To Distinct: The easiest way to clarify whether your hair is synthetic or real human hair is a burn test. All you need to do is cut a small bundle of hair (we do mean small, minor even, just enough to see a difference when applying a flame to it) and light the ends on fire. Human hair will be ash after burning and will show white smoke while burning. Synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke.
4. The Affordable Prices of Vietnamese Hair Extensions
Vietnam, China, and India are the three main hair exporters in Asia. If Indian producers fight on pricing with other nations’ hair suppliers and Chinese hair firms compete on technology, Vietnamese distributors compete on quality.
- India is well-known as the cheapest hair in the hair market both in the prices and quality. Indian hair is derived from two main sources: Temple hair and Hairballs. Indian hair factories are reported to use a large number of hair “waste” (unqualified hair) in their hair material sources. Indian hair is extremely cheap, with only a few tens of dollars per kilogram. This is the reason why Chinese traders love to import Indian hair, process it, and sell expensive products.
- Chinese hair factories are famous for industrial-scale production. Chinese hair is very pretty at first but will deteriorate after a while. This is because Chinese hair is collected from mixed sources, and heavily chemically treated to give it a beautiful coating, but only lasts for a short time. The prices for Chinese hair are also quite high because they have to pay duty for import.
- Vietnamese hair from a Vietnam hair factory is the most reasonable of all due to the advantages of low labor costs, and experience advantage help to keep operating costs at a minimum. Another factor that makes Vietnamese human hair more affordable is that Vietnamese hair factories are typically constructed near raw material sources, the raw materials are transported directly to the factory rather than through a third party.
What Wholesale Hair Vendors Are Trustworthy To Purchase Vietnamese Hair Extensions?
If you’re still seeking a reliable Vietnamese wholesale hair vendor, you can refer to AZ Hair. We are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam based on the excellent quality, positive ratings, and reasonable price of a qualified hair factory.
Operating in the hair business for decades, we are proud to be one of the most professional and reputable Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturers and trading Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. We are proud to be the first Vietnamese hair company that has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space.
To this day, with more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization is mainly engaged in the research, and the production of the highest quality Raw Human Hair, Weave Hair, Colored Hair, Tape-in, Invisible Tape-in, Clip-in Hair, Keratin Hair (U, I, V, Flat tip), Nano Hair Tip, Pony Tail Hair, Lace Closure, Frontal, and Wigs.
The extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 500m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 250 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world.
With the strong renewal and production ability to satisfy a variety of quality requirements, AZ Hair is gradually building our prestige as a factory supplying a variety of qualified hair following the international hair standard at reasonable prices. Through the years, we have succeeded in building the brand name for ourselves as well as our reputation in the international market.
2 thoughts on “Revealing Top Surprising Secrets About Vietnamese Wholesale Hair Vendors”
Great write-up, I’m normal visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a long time.
This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!