Can I switch my order?
No. By the time an order is placed, customers will be asked to confirm all of the details regarding the hair length, texture, quality, quantity, etc. Consequently, we do not accept returns or exchanges for your selection of incorrect items, sizes, designs, addresses, etc.
Nevertheless, you can cancel your order immediately (within 6 hours since the order is placed), then place a new one of your choice.
If you have any questions about placing an order, please contact us so we can make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
CANCEL AN ORDER
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, an order could be canceled. Nevertheless, you can only cancel your order within 6 hours from purchasing time on the same day.
If you contact us to cancel your order later than this, it may have already been sent to the warehouse for processing and shipping.
Does the cancellation cost anything?
Yes, it is. Please be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (30% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation as well as the refund process. You may send any requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
What is the time window of the policy?
Our policy lasted for 72 hours since the delivery process is completed.
Beyond those 72 hours, the order will be considered as being accepted by the customer and no reimbursement may take place.
Who is responsible for the return shipping cost?
Customers are responsible for paying the return shipping cost, which will not be included in the amount to be reimbursed.
When should I request a refund?
At AZ Hair, we want you to cherish our products as much as we do, which is the reason we stand behind our products’ quality and assure our workmanship. We have low return rates and we are proud of the top-notch products that we offer. However, in any case, every once in a while, items might be damaged during shipping. If an item arrives in one of the following conditions, we will attempt to offer a refund.
- The hair arrives defective,
- The hair arrives broken,
- The hair texture is different from the one you ordered,
- The hair length is different from the one you ordered,
- The hair material is different from the one you ordered,
- The hair is not the one you ordered,
- The hair is different from how it was genuinely described.
When are products eligible for a refund?
Noticeably, the returned item(s) must NOT meet the following conditions:
- The hair(s) have been washed,
- The hair(s) have been altered in any way,
- The hair(s) are in any way defective from the original and saleable condition unless the condition is our fault,
- The hair(s) do not have the original tags on them,
The hair(s) are in their original condition and are sent back with their original packaging.
What are the required proofs to claim a refund?
- The receipt/shipping label
- Proof of purchase
- Proof of defective items
How should the request be processed?
- Customers send the Refund Inquiry to email@example.com together with the required documentation.
- Customers get a response from the Customer Service Department within 2~3 business days regarding the eligibility of the Refund Inquiry. Turn on your email notifications, patiently wait for our response.
Further instructions will be provided depending on different circumstances.
Do I necessarily need to contact the Customer Service Department in advance?
Absolutely. No refunds will be issued regardless of our email confirming the eligibility of your Refund & Return Request.
Where should I return the item(s)?
After you receive an email from us confirming the eligibility of your Refund Request.
Please DO NOT automatically return the package without confirmation through email because unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for lost returns.
Before that, no refund is going to be issued. For such reason, please make sure to attach the Tracking Number from the Carrier you chose to return the item(s) to us in another email to the same email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take for the refund to be processed?
Processing returns may take up to 14 business days from the day we receive your return. We will email you to confirm once the package reaches us, then, your requested refund will be issued immediately regardless of the return shipping fee that you previously purchased.
What should I do if no refund transaction is recorded in my bank account?
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. You will receive your money in about 10 – 15 days depending on the policy of your card’s issuer.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Please, patiently wait for your response within 2~3 business days.
Customer Service Department
(*) IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Our policy lasted for 72 hours since the delivery process is completed. Beyond those 72 hours, the order will be considered as being accepted by the customer and no reimbursement may take place.
- Please be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (30% of your total order value) will be applied for the refund process.
- Customers have to contact the Support Team in advance since we cannot be responsible for any unqualified Refund & Return Request or lost item(s) during the returning process