In today’s blog we are going to explain everything there is to know about I Tip hair extensions, the individual permanent hair extension system that is a favorite amongst celebrities due to their small size and gentle application. Read on to find out what they are, how they are applied, how long they last, who should get them, and where to buy them.
I. What Are I-Tip Hair Extensions?
I Tips are a form of permanent, individual hair extensions, meaning the hair is applied strand by strand rather than in wide wefts. Each strand is topped with a keratin tip that is clamped to the natural hair by fixing micro-rings in place with a pulling loop and securing them using special extensionist pliers.
II. Other Names For I Tip Hair Extensions?
The correct term for this particular extension type is either Stick Tip or I-Tip however you may hear the following used to describe them too …
- Shoelace Tip Hair Extensions
- Flash Point Hair Extensions
- Cold Fusion Hair Extensions
- Stick Hair Extensions
- Micro Ring Hair Extensions
I-Tip hair extensions are a pre-tipped variety of hair extensions that uses a cold method to connect the piece. As this is a permanent extension method the I-Tips can stay attached to the hair for many weeks before needing to be removed or replaced. I-Tips Hair Extensions are perfect for adding both length and volume to fine, average, or thick hair types, they are also used to add highlights and flashes of color.
III. Why Choose I-Tip Hair Extensions?
1. Easy To Remove
The method of removal is very simple. It only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is to locate the first bead and use pliers to press on it. The bead will be opened up and the I-tip hair extension will simply slide down.
2. Suit For Thin Strands
Since I-tip extensions are very light and will not cause any pressure on your natural hair, they are the perfect choice for anyone with thinner hair. Girls who are afraid that hair extensions will hurt their hair can try this method. Because I-tip hair extensions will not harm thin hair and increase the overall density.
3. Hair Movement Naturally
When hair extensions consist of large wefts, the hair will lack natural movement, so it is more obvious that these strands are not real. However, I-tip hair extensions are stranded by twisting, so the movements are smoother and everything looks perfect.
4. Add Volume and Color
With I-tip hair extensions, you can create any unique hairstyles you want and show your personality. I-tip hair extensions are made to match our natural hair to extensions perfectly because all of us have different hair types and hair textures. You can also combine different colors to make cool highlights because stick extensions come as individual strands.
IV. How To Install I-tip Hair Extensions?
Keratin I-tip Hair Extensions Can Be Install In 2 Ways: Hot Fusion and Cold Fusion
1. Cold Fusion Way
What You Need …
What You Do …
- Step #1: Prepare your threader/loop tool by threading on your rings, doing this before you start will save you time during the application. We advise having 3-4 prepared so you don’t have to stop once you start!
- Step #2: After your sectioning is complete, take 1cm wide-sized pieces of natural hair using the end of your pintail to ensure a clean section. Neat and tidy sectioning will prevent future matting so do not skip this part!
- Step #3: Use your threader tool to pull that piece of hair fully through the loop then push the top ring up onto the hair. Once the ring is on the hair hold it in place at the root with your finger.
- Step #4: Now add the tip of the I-Tip Hair Extension into the ring and clamp shut with your clamp tool. Do not place the ring so that it is touching the scalp as this is too tight and will cause discomfort and damage to your client’s hair, make sure there is some give so the strand can be easily lifted up.
- Step #5: If you think you have placed the extension too close to your client’s hair simply unclamp the ring in the opposite direction and reposition.
- Step #6: Repeat this process in the relevant areas making sure to check for knots or discomfort throughout the application.
2. Hot Fusion Way
Installation of Keratin I-tip hair extensions in Hot Fusion Way has the same steps as Installing Keratin U-tip hair extensions
- Step #1: Loosen Your Hair Naturally Drooping.
- Step #2: Dispart The Hair Into Two Parts.
- Step #3: Insert A Template To Protect Your Hair.
- Step #4: Smoothly Moved For 3 Seconds.
- Step #5: Scroll With Fingers.
- Step #6: Dispart The Hair Into Two Parts
- Step #7: Try More Pieces Of I-Tip For A Full Head
- Step #8: Finish
V. Where Can I Buy The High-Quality Keratin I-tip Hair Extensions?
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair Vietnam is proud to be one of the most professional and reputable Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturers and trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair across the globe. We are proud to be the first Vietnamese hair company that has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space.
With the strong renewal and production ability to satisfy a variety of quality requirements, AZ Hair is gradually building our prestige as a factory supplying a variety of qualified hair following the international hair standard at reasonable prices. Through the years, we have succeeded in building the brand name for ourselves as well as our reputation in the international market.
AZ Hair is always appreciated for genuine consumer feedback concerning high-quality hair and reasonable rates, clear policies (of payment, shipping, and returns, for example), a wide range of hair options, and excellent customer care services.
Now you know all there is to know about I-Tip Hair Extensions why not check out our blogs on other extension methods. Remember, all professional extensions should be applied by a qualified stylist for the best results.
Thank you for reading our blog! We hope you enjoyed this article – if you liked what you’ve read, share this with your friends and follow us on our Social Media channels to keep up with the latest trends, tips, guides, and more!