In the world of hair extensions, there are many different types to choose from. From clip-ins to tape-ins to halo hair to hand-tied wefts, all of these hair extensions not only have different methods of attachment, but also different durabilities and suitabilities for certain hair types. In this blog post, however, we will be looking at u-tip hair extensions in particular. By the end of the post, you should know what u tip hair extensions are, how to install them, their benefits, and much more.
I. What Are U Tip Hair Extensions?
U tip extensions are pre-bonded hair extensions, this means the hair is bonded into an individual strand using keratin glue. There are many names for pre-bonded hair extensions so it’s easy to get confused. You might have heard them called keratin pre-bonded extensions, fusion bond hair extensions, bonded extensions, and more.
U tips (also sometimes called Nail Tips) specifically has a “U” shape at the top of the strand so they’re easily recognizable against the other types such as flat tips. They are installed by being fused onto the wearer’s natural hair with keratin glue. A hot fusion tool is used to melt the non-damaging keratin glue which helps it fuse with the natural hair.
II. The Advantages of U Tip Hair Extensions?
While u tips can take a long time to install with the process adding to your costs, they have many benefits.
- Natural look: The hot fusion extension is attached to the roots of your hair leaving some space. The space left gives your hair a natural look and allows natural movement of the hair.
- New look: The u-tip hair extension gives you a new look like having a particular cut or a fringe. Having long hair, you can easily style it compared to having short hair.
- Long-lasting: A properly attached hair extension can last up to a year with proper maintenance. This makes a u-tip hair extension a durable hair extension.
- Customize: The extension can be customized to match your hair color. A mix of colors can also be used on individual strands to add highlights and lowlights.
- Low maintenance cost: this method doesn’t need appointments with a styling professional like the other fitting techniques. After some time you can make an appointment to add a few strands to your hair to thicken your look.
- Undetectable bonds: The application process is strand by strand and the strands are attached at the tips close to the hairline and smoothened by hand. This makes the hair bonds virtually undetectable.
- Easy application: Compared to other application techniques, the u-tip process is an easy-to-apply method on short hair.
- Less heat: The hot fusion applicator too only heats the hair for a few seconds and is not as hot as a standard flat iron thus, no damage to the hair.
III. How Are U Tip Hair Extensions Fitted?
U tips are applied using heat – known as the fusion method. Your hair extension specialist will attach the strands to your hair with the correct tools at the correct temperature to fuse the strand to your own hair without breaking the u-tip bond.
1. Things You Will Need:
- Circle spacers
- Professional extension hot tool
- Application pliers
- Disassembly pliers
- Keratin remover solution
2. How To Install U-Tip Hair Extensions?
- Step #1: Loosen Your Hair Naturally Drooping.
- Step #2: Dispart The Hair Into Two Parts.
- Step #3: Insert A Template To Protect Your Hair.
- Step #4: Smoothly Moved For 3 Seconds.
- Step #5: Scroll With Fingers.
- Step #6: Dispart The Hair Into Two Parts
- Step #7: Try More Pieces Of U-Tip For A Full Head
- Step #8: Finish
If you’re more of a visual person, we filmed a tutorial on how to curl your hair with a hair straightener over on the Youtube channel.
IV. Where I Can Buy High-Quality U Tip Hair Extensions?
Asia is regarded as the most active market for human hair extensions, including U-tip extensions, because their U-tip hair extensions supply is plentiful and of high quality. India and China, the two countries with the densest populations, are the top producers of U-tip human hair extensions in large quantities. However, the highest quality human hair extensions U tip on this continent are sold by vendors in Vietnam.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair Vietnam is proud to be one of the most professional and reputable Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturers and trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair across the globe. We are proud to be the first Vietnamese hair company that has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space.
With the strong renewal and production ability to satisfy a variety of quality requirements, AZ Hair is gradually building our prestige as a factory supplying a variety of qualified hair following the international hair standard at reasonable prices. Through the years, we have succeeded in building the brand name for ourselves as well as our reputation in the international market.
AZ Hair is always appreciated for genuine consumer feedback concerning high-quality hair and reasonable rates, clear policies (of payment, shipping, and returns, for example), a wide range of hair options, and excellent customer care services.
Now you know all there is to know about I-Tip Hair Extensions why not check out our blogs on other extension methods. Remember, all professional extensions should be applied by a qualified stylist for the best results.
Thank you for reading our blog! We hope you enjoyed this article – if you liked what you’ve read, share this with your friends and follow us on our Social Media channels to keep up with the latest trends, tips, guides, and more!