Hair extensions are a quick solution to adding length and volume, which you may have never been able to achieve solely through growing your hair. And since the importation of Vietnamese hair for business is no longer strange to the hair vendors, so the division of quality hair grades of Vietnamese hair becomes extremely important. Cause it will help hair vendors to identify each hair type that will suit the price, quality as well as customer’s requirements. Continue to scroll down to learn more about Vietnamese hair grades.
I. What Are The Quality Grade of Vietnamese Hair?
Currently, the majority of the leading hair factories in the Vietnamese hair market classified Vietnamese hair into three major groups. In this section, I will discuss the notion of Vietnamese hair quality ratings as well as their identities. How many ways do we have to identify them, and how difficult is it to recognize them?
The quality grades of Vietnamese hair is one of the ways to classify hair based on the thickness of the Vietnamese hair bundle, in which the thicker the hair bundle, the higher the quality. Certainly, for different hair thicknesses, hair factories will sell for a different price.
II. Classification of Vietnamese Hair Grade
Although there are numerous categorization facilities for hair, Vietnamese raw hair, particularly hair products of the Vietnamese hair market’s quality grades, is separated into three primary categories: Super double drawn, Double drawn, and Single drawn are all options.
1. Single Drawn Hair
a. What is Single-Drawn Hair?
Single-drawn hair is the category of the lowest hair thickness in the range of quality grades of Vietnamese hair. According to the theory, only 40-50% of the hair has the same length, the rest is a sorter and usually has different lengths. When you touch the hair, it is apparently thick at the root part but really thin in the tail part.
A single drawn extension is one of the most common extension kinds as a result of much less work associated with handling and is also inexpensive.
b. Pros and Cons of Single-Drawn Hair
Pros of single-drawn hair:
- Natural finish: As hair naturally grows from our scalp, each of our hairs will have a different growth rate. Therefore an individual with naturally grown long hair will have hair that is thinner at the tips and tapers off towards the bottom. For customers looking for a natural finish where masses of the volume are not important, single drawn hair is a great choice.
- Cheap price: Because of the not-so-good appearance, the price of single-drawn hair is arguably the cheapest on the price list. Single-drawn hair is often cheaper than double-drawn hair, however, if you trim the ends up by a couple of inches, they can easily be thickened to give the same overall appearance as the more expensive double-drawn hair.
Cons of Single-drawn Hair:
- A Lack of Volume: If you have a client who is looking for a glamorous look, you will struggle to achieve this with single-drawn hair extensions and will need to trim off a significant amount of length to achieve this look. If this is the look your client is after, single-drawn hair extensions may not be the best choice, and double drawn could be a better option.
2. Double Drawn Hair
a. What is Double Drawn Hair?
Double-drawn hair is the classification of the thickness of the middle hair in the category of quality grades of Vietnamese hair. Double-drawn hair extensions have shorter hair removed by hand. Workers cut the hair ends by hands so the full bundle will remain the same fullness from top to bottom. Theoretically, 60-65% of the hairs will be the same length. Only 35-40% of your hair won’t show them too much and the double-drawn hair bundle looks full too.
b. Pros and Cons of Double Drawn Hair
Benefits of Double-Drawn Hair Extensions:
- Volume and glamour: As the hair extensions are very thick right to the tip, a full-bodied look will be achieved with ease. As the extensions are so thick, it is also likely that you will not need as many as you would for a full head of single-drawn hair extensions. And therefore it will not need to purchase quite as many strands.
Drawbacks of Double-Drawn Hair Extensions:
- Quite expensive: Even though you may be able to get away with purchasing fewer double-drawn hair extensions in comparison to single-drawn hair extensions, on a strand-by-strand basis double-drawn hair can be more expensive than single drawn, however, you are getting more hair for your money.
With this thickness and price, double-drawn hair is the most popular hair type by customers, especially those in Africa. The price is not too high with good quality, anyone can own themselves beautiful hair. Double-drawn hair can create any hairstyle in the catalog, even if it is naturally straight, your hair looks beautiful and full.
3. Super Double Drawn
a. What is Super Double Drawn?
Super double-drawn hair is the bundle of hair that is at the top grade of hair grades, which means Super double-drawn hair has 80-90% of the long hair strand as single-drawn hair and double-drawn hair, and the rest of the hair is the short one.
b. Pros and Cons of Super Double Drawn
Pros of Super Double Drawn Hair Extensions:
- 90% of hair with the same length
- Hair bundles look full and natural
- You need to buy one bunch only for one head
Cons of Super Double Drawn Hair Extensions:
- Not a purse-friendly product
III. Where Should I Purchase Vietnamese Drawn Hair Extensions?
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair Vietnam is proud to be one of the most professional and reputable Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturers and trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair across the globe. We are proud to be the first Vietnamese hair company that has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space.
With the strong renewal and production ability to satisfy a variety of quality requirements, AZ Hair is gradually building our prestige as a factory supplying a variety of qualified hair following the international hair standard at reasonable prices. Through the years, we have succeeded in building the brand name for ourselves as well as our reputation in the international market.
To this day, with more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization is mainly engaged in the research, and the production of the highest quality Raw Human Hair, Weave Hair, Colored Hair, Tape-in, Invisible Tape-in, Clip-in Hair, Keratin Hair (U, I, V, Flat tip), Nano Hair Tip, Pony Tail Hair, Lace Closure, Frontal and Wigs. You can refer to this picture below to have a general view of all our products.
With the aim of bringing the best experience for the international clients buying our products, during 16 years of operation, we always continually strive to provide the most complete satisfaction to the customer even with the hardest ones. With a 98.8% of response rate, our friendly and enthusiastic teams are always ready to support customers 24/7. Our staff all have good communication skills, not only English, but they also can use Russian and Portuguese and some popular languages in the world, so customers never have to worry about the language barrier.
AZ Hair is always appreciated for genuine consumer feedback concerning high-quality hair and reasonable rates, clear policies (of payment, shipping, and returns, for example), a wide range of hair options, and excellent customer care services. And we are proud that all our customers get the best product from AZ Hair.