WHAT ARE WEAVE HAIR EXTENSIONS?
A hair weave is a type of hair extension method where hair wefts are sewn onto braided hair and styled to any desired style. The beauty of a hair weave, and the reason why it is such a popular method, is how undetectable it is. It typically depends on both your hair texture and the style you are looking to achieve that determines how blended your hair will be with the extensions for that overall seamless look. Today AZ HAIR VIETNAM COMPANY will introduce you guys to weave hair. So the first:
What is weave hair?
A weave is a method of installing hair extensions that involve sewing the pieces of extensions or wefts into the hair. In most cases, the client’s hair is braided into cornrows or tracks. The extensions used for a weave are gathered at the top and fastened together to create a hairpiece. You’ll take the sealed portion of the extension and weave a needle and thread into the area where the hair seals together. Then, you sew the extensions onto the tracks to secure them in the client’s hair.
From AZ COMPANY We present for customers three types of weave hair extensions.
1. Weave straight hair. What does the mean of weave straight hair extensions?
Resilient, silky, and robust, straight hair is an often-coveted, universally flattering hair type. It’s always in style, and it gives a sleek, put-together look to the person wearing it — one of the reasons hair straighteners have become popular.
Since it’s easy for the natural oil from the scalp (sebum) to make its way down to the hair shaft, straight hair has all the nourishment it needs and can handle serious brushing and styling. Mirror-like shine. Women with straight hair can hold off on the extra shine serum. The straight surface of the hair reflects more light, and therefore more shine.
It’s easy to grow out. One of the best parts about straight hair is that it’s easy to grow long and strong. The resilience and hydration it gets from the sebum also make it less prone to split ends and breakage.
Besides straight hair, Bone straight hair was so hot trend in the hair market now. This is a type of straight hair that is thin, sleek, and scanty. This type of hair is raw and its strands are firm and well knotted from the weft to the bottom.
Furthermore, it is as delectable as it looks. It is that sleek hair for every classy woman who is a lover of good things. It’s Requires Little or No Styling, cannot be curled, very flat, smooth, and silky. If you’re looking for a hair that won’t give you an iota of stress, it’s this hair. If you’re looking for the hair to give you the attention you seek, this is it. If you’re searching for the right hair to make a fashion statement, search no further. Just go for this hair.
2. Weave wavy hair. What does the mean of weave wavy hair extensions?
Wavy human hair weave has a tendency to develop in a loosened S-shape, yet the hair type can possess comparable characteristics to straight hair which has a minor, smooth wave, and curly hair which has a tighter S-shape.
The advantages of wavy hair
– Wavy hair is easy to switch between styles: Wavy hair is incredibly easy to style into straight or curly. Because it’s not too stubborn, it will easily hold styles. You don’t have to dedicate hours to tame and straighten curly hair or have curls fall back into naturally straight hair within hours.
– Hair products actually work with wavy hair: Hair products seem to work the best with wavy hair types. For that same reason, it’s easy to style. Wavy hair seems to absorb the products well, too, so it only requires a little product to go a long way. You don’t have to buy and use large amounts of products, or use them every day in order for them to do their job well.
– Wavy hair can create natural beach waves: You don’t need to try too much to have beach waves that many people want to have. Just a little hair product, twist, hold to dry, and there you have got natural beautiful; waves.
– Wavy hair can fit any length: Finally, the great advantages of having wavy hair: wavy hair can be perfect with any length of hair. Even that it is short or long, wavy hair will always bring a fabulous look. When it comes to straight hair and curly hair, not always that these two types of hair give a great appearance when you cut it short or keep it too long. But the wavy hair really can!
3. Weave curly hair. What does the mean of weave curly hair extensions?
Curly virgin hair is sexy and thick. The shapes of curly hair are determined as “S-shaped”, meaning that they have two bends. Curly hair can give a lively look: It often tends to have tighter curls, so the hair would be a lot livelier. Curly weft hair is a lot more curly than wavy. Curly has swirls, wavy has waves. Swirls curl right around while waves don’t. Moreover, curly all-natural hair is often taken coarse in structure, but it is in fact soft.
Curly hair has plenty of volume and texture: We know a lot of people use things like hairspray and dry shampoo to try and add more texture to their hair whereas curly girls don’t need to do that because the poof comes naturally. Curly hair blends very well with African women: The hair textures of curly hair really fit the natural hair texture of African women. Not many things to use or care for, it really blends well with your hair and there you will gain a naturally beautiful appearance.