A fantastic way to change your look without committing to a haircut or hair color is by using hair extensions. As hair extensions grow more popular, many people have expressed a strong desire to obtain hair extensions. In the current market, there are available of many types of hair extensions, in which weave hair extensions are the most prevailing extensions to add volume, and length as well as the best solution to avoiding bad hair days without damaging your natural hair.
Today, in this article, we have gathered some frequently asked questions and answer as well as the benefits and limitations of this hair type with the aim of providing a comprehensive look at this type of hair extension! Let’s take a look!
Hair weaving is a complicated process in which real hair is woven together to add volume to naturally thin hair and make it appear more bobbing. Weave hair can be used for a variety of purposes, including making hair appear longer and more fashionable. However, weave hair is an option that many celebrities use to effectively increase the thickness and length of their most natural hair. It gives the hair length and thickness, making it much easier to create different hairstyles. It also reduces curl frizz, making your hair look wavy and longer.
We commit ourselves to be the best hair extension distributors in Vietnam by carrying hair extensions of all price ranges. At AZ Hair, we only use top-quality virgin human hair for our weaves. Because we own our hair factory, we offer various textures to match your own hair. This hair has to be healthy human hair and it can’t be damaged. We have only one hair source: local human hair, which is collected from healthy women, especially mountainous women. Due to the healthy lifestyles of Vietnamese women, the hair is highly strong, silky, with no tangles or shedding, and extremely durable. Blending your weave well depends on how well we match your texture to the wefts that we install so we pride ourselves on our color and texture matching. By scheduling a call to visit our company you’ll get a chance to see what we have available.
We pride ourselves on selling only high-quality hair. We are committed to providing excellent hair. All of our products are created according to international high-quality standards. After raw materials have been collected, by bunching the hair, the cuticles of the hair are kept in line during the cutting process, reducing the chances of matting and tangling. Then, it will transfer to a modern production process to create the perfect hair and have to pass the strict test in an impeccable quality control system before shipment. This is the unrivaled strength of Vietnamese hair, which no other supplier can match.
Weave hair extensions can last 10-12 weeks with proper care and maintenance. We recommend that you come in every 2 weeks to get a clarifying deep wash, conditioning treatment, and proper drying of your braids. Furthermore, leaving extensions in too long causes your hair to tangle and dread up resulting in hair loss. You do not want to lose your hair in the process of protecting it so caring for it properly is imperative to healthy hair growth.
There are many reasons to choose weft extensions over other options. Here are a few reasons we choose weft hair extensions over other options:
- Weft extensions can provide different levels of thickness. It can be chosen, cut, and styled to achieve your own specific desire for length and thickness. In AZ Hair, Weave Hair has a wide range of lengths (from 6” to 34”) and a variety of luxury and subtle colors.
- Weft hair extensions cause minimal damage to your natural hair: Are you worried that your new extensions will damage your gorgeous, natural locks? Don’t fret – this is not the case when it comes to weft extensions. Weft extensions do not cause any damage to the natural hair, and they are safe for using heat products and styling tools on.
- Try a new color or style without the long-term commitment: We love weft hair extensions because you can try out a new hairstyle without the commitment of a permanent cut or color. Heading to a music festival and feeling like giving purple hair a try? No problem. Weft hair extensions provide no-commitment styling that won’t saturate your hair with dyes. This is a great option if you want to experiment with a new look, but aren’t totally ready to commit to a permanent change.
- Professionally applied extensions flawlessly match your hair: If you think weft hair extensions are the right choice for you, make sure you have them applied to your locks in a correct and safe manner.
We recommend 2 bundles for lengths 16” and below and 3 bundles for lengths 18” and longer. All bundles are the full 100g weight, thick from root to tip. The longer the bundles are, the more bundles are required for your installation. Depending on the look you are going for, we recommend the following guide:
- 14-16 inches: 2 or more bundles
- 16-26 inches: 3 or more bundles
- 26-32 inches: 4 or more bundles
If properly installed and maintained, this method will not damage your hair. It is 100% natural and there are no chemicals or tools used. Please work with a trained professional experienced in the Weave hair extensions application to ensure that the product will work properly with zero damage.
Weave hair can be attached by various methods. Besides being installed by adhesives or clips, as usual, the wefts can be weaved, beaded, or sewn to the natural hair of users. You can refer to this article to have the comprehensive look at the ways to install weave hair extensions.
Maintaining weave hair extensions is not easy especially if you’re new to them. This hair type requires washing and proper drying every two weeks. This ensures that your natural hair is being taken care of during your cycle. If you’re unsure of how to wash your sew-in weave, please schedule a call with us. Healthy hair is our top priority so we also service your sew-in even if we didn’t do it.
Since AZ Hair Extensions are 100% Remi Human Hair, they are able to be colored to your desired shade just like natural hair. However, we strongly do not recommend coloring the hair extensions lighter, as the hair has already undergone color processing, and bleaching the hair to achieve a lighter shade is a very harsh chemical process. This can damage the quality of your hair extensions, and result in more tangling and matting due to severe damage to the hair cuticles.
If you plan on coloring your hair extensions, we advise starting with a lighter shade and coloring the hair darker to achieve your desired shade and better maintain the integrity of your hair extensions. We always recommend consulting with a professional hair colorist, who has previous experience working with hair extensions. It is best to trust the coloring, toning, or blending in their experienced hands. We also advise testing on a portion of the hair extensions prior to coloring or toning the entire hair extensions just to ensure the desired results.
The coloring and toning recommendations apply for all AZ hair product lines, as all use 100% Remi Human Hair.
Hair Extensions are 100% Remi human hair and can be styled exactly like your own natural hair. We recommend applying a heat protectant spray prior to using styling tools such as blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, etc. to maintain the quality of your AZ Hair Extensions. We also advise a lower heat setting when using styling tools to prolong the life of the hair. Lastly, make sure to avoid direct heat or contact on the application areas via bead/tape/bond to help ensure the longevity of the installation.
Slight shedding and tangling are normal for all hair extensions. You may experience shedding differently based on which installation method, the texture of the extensions, and the hair product you use. You can minimize shedding/hair fallout, by maintaining your hair extensions with great care, make sure to brush them before and after use.
As for tangling, just like your natural hair, hair extensions can and may tangle. Tangling can be caused by many reasons. Humid weather, using the wrong hair products, not enough maintenance, or using heat tools without heat protective products can cause tangling over time.
To minimize tangling you can start with brushing your hair extension 2-3 times with a detangling brush. Make sure any hair product you use is alcohol-free, sulfate-free, and paraben-free.
These chemicals can dry out your hair extension which leads to tangling. Make sure to use the heat-protective spray before styling with any heat tools. Develop a good nighttime routine. Brush your hair and put it into a braid or a loose ponytail, you can also wear a silk cap before going to bed. Treat your hair extension like your own hair, maintenance is the key to having long-lasting hair extension.
Benefits And Limitations
I. Benefits of Weave Hair Extensions
- Does not require heat or glue for application, thus reducing the damage to your hair.
- You can apply oil or silicone styling products to it.
- Ideal for thick hair.
- Can last for 12 months if maintained properly.
- No visible gaps, which makes it look super natural.
- Recommended for people with short hair.
- Adds tons of volume.
II. Limitations of Weave Hair Extensions
- Not recommended for anyone with fine hair.
- The tight braids can cause pain in your scalp and, in extreme cases, traction alopecia.
- The heavy extensions can weigh down and cause headaches
- Require a lot of proper washing and maintenance.
- If not washed properly, your weave runs a risk of developing a bacterial infection…which is just gross.
- The presence of cornrows that need to be hidden limits your styling options.
- Need to be removed by a professional