You are now a new wholesale hair vendor and have a bunch of questions about a wholesale hair factory but don’t know where to find the answers? “Which factory is the most suitable for my target?; What to consider before working with a hair extensions factory?; How to identify a reliable factory?”, etc. Don’t worry, we’re here to assist you in making the best decision. Armed with a little knowledge, you can resolve all these questions and find the best Vietnamese hair factory for your business.
I. What Criteria Must Hair Vendors Consider When Evaluating An Excellent Vietnamese Hair Factory?
Talking about a hair factory is about the original distributor of hair extensions in the market, so have you know all the criteria of a qualified hair distributor factory? Hair extension wholesale is currently a very profitable sector. Every vendor knows that one of the most common worries is the source of hair extensions. Therefore, it can be much easier if you know about the factors that can help you be able to identify whether your current factory distributor is good or not, and whether your choice of hair is suitable or not.
1. Vietnamese Hair Factory's Qualifying Scale
Every vendor needs to understand that importing from a hair manufacturer is the best approach to obtaining wholesale hair extensions. Because the items will be transported directly to the vendors rather than through a third party, the costs will undoubtedly be considerably lower, and hair factories and warehouses can provide greater quality, prestige, better services, and a diverse hair type.
- Location: All wholesale hair factories are usually located in a specialized region that is far from the residents.
- Equipment and Technology: To be called a factory, it needs to have a production line with high specialization. Each group of labor will take charge of each process in the hair extension production with the help of suitable tools or machines.
- Labor Scale: The number of laborers in a wholesale hair factory needs to reach at least 100 people. Other hair-producing places with only 20-30 workers cannot be called a factory, but they are household mini-workshops.
Knowing this, you should examine the hair factory beforehand to ensure you are dealing with a genuine hair extensions factory, as resellers who impersonate factories frequently find numerous reasons to charge a high price and provide you with numerous disadvantages.
2. Human Hair Materials
- Virgin Hair: Virgin hair is obtained by purchasing directly from women, who are mostly from high mountainous places and ethnic minorities. Because of the healthy lifestyles of the locals, the hair is always of high quality and is the best version of virgin hair. Vietnamese virgin hair is hair that has never been styled, colored, or bleached. It signifies that the hair is silky, smooth, and supple, that the cuticles are well maintained, and that the restyling capability is exceptional.
- Remy Hair: Remy hair is also human hair. It has had its cuticle (outermost layer) intact, has not been stripped, and is aligned in one direction. This procedure ensures that the hair remains smooth, lustrous, and tangle-free for the duration of its life. The hair is chemically treated for color in a facility, yet the integrity of the hair is preserved for the most part.
- Non-Remy Hair: Non-Remy hair is super mixed up; the direction is not identical among hairs. The quality is very bad that is easily tangled and sheds. For these reasons, every prestigious hair factory, including Vietnamese hair factories DO NOT sell this kind of hair.
3. Vietnamese Hair Factory Following The International Standard Grade
- Single Drawn: only 40-50% of the hair has the same length; the rest is shorter and usually has different lengths. When you touch the hair, it is apparently thick at the root part but really thin in the tail part.
- Double Drawn: 60-65% of the hair has the same length; the rest has shorter and different lengths. This is better than single-drawn hair, but most hair factories will also not request a very high price
- Super Double Drawn: 90% of the hair has the same length; the rest is shorter and different in length. This kind of hair is of pretty good quality.
II. Top 4 Highest Reputable Vietnamese Hair Factory
Over the past few years, People who like hair extensions have been tending to flock to Vietnamese hair manufacturers recently. Vietnamese hair is well-known for its lovely, fantastic texture and high quality and comes up at an affordable price. Let’s take a peek at the Top 4 Highest Reputable Vietnamese Hair Factory.
AZ Hair Vietnam is one of the most professional and reputable Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturers and trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair across the globe. AZ Hair is proud to be the first Vietnamese hair company that has been verified by Alibaba. We have been verified by SGS – An international inspection agency working worldwide in improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, verifying compliance, and speed to market.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization is mainly engaged in hair manufacture and trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair extensions across the globe. With the strong renewal and production ability to satisfy a variety of quality requirements, we have succeeded in building the brand name for ourselves as well as our reputation in the international market.
In order to bring the best experience for the international clients buying our products, during 16 years of operation, we always continually strive to provide the most complete satisfaction to the customer. With a 98.8% of response rate, our friendly and enthusiastic teams are always ready to support customers 24/7. And we are proud that all our customers get the best product as well as the best experience when buying products from AZ Hair.
2. APO Hair
APO Import Export Joint Stock Company was founded in 2011 and is one of Vietnam’s leading firms in the field of hair export to the international market. They always strive to improve the quality of their products to maintain their consumers’ trust.
3. MIC Hair
MICVIET Investment Company Limited is one of the leading Vietnamese companies that specialize in trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair with countries all over the world. They’ve accumulated a lot of experience in the hair industry and research over the years.
4. MC SARA
MCSARA is a Vietnamese company that exports several varieties of Vietnamese hair to international clients. They began their company in 2014. Since then, they’ve grown to become one of the suppliers of Vietnam Remy hair goods. Customers can choose from various hairstyles, including straight, curly, wavy, and a variety of color levels. The hair has not been processed and is free of nits, lice, and insects. McSara’s hair ranges in length from 6 to 32 inches.