With so many different types of hair extensions on the market today- from wigs to bundles to raw hair to virgin hair and so much more- it becomes hard to understand the true meaning of what’s really out there in hair extensions.
Listen, whether you’re a newbie or connoisseur of extensions there are a few fundamentals of what you need to know about human hair extensions. In this blog, we will be sharing with you one of the best raw materials to create our best hair extensions.
I. What Are Raw Hair?
Raw hair is exactly as the name applies; Raw, unprocessed, 100% human hair. When you think about unprocessed this means it has not undergone ANY chemical, heat, or steam processing. Raw hair is the most purest and natural form of hair available on the market. Raw hair is great in that the quality is top-notch and can literally last you years.
Raw Hair is defined as hair that has NOT been altered by steam or chemical processing in any way. With Raw Hair being completely unprocessed and chemical-free, Raw Hair is the most natural, pure, and 100% authentic hair on the market today. True Raw Hair is the ultimate choice of hair extensions since it is simply the highest quality hair extensions that can be found. With fuller, longer-lasting bundles, Raw Hair is not only natural looking, but it acts just like your own natural hair and it blends well with all hair types.
Raw hair is usually available in 2 styles – Straight and natural wave or wavy. Raw hair is usually less silky and very slightly closer to coarser textures when compared to virgin hair. Raw hair can also be available in curly hair patterns also.
II. What Kind of Raw Hair is Out There?
Great question! Most donors are from India, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Here are the most popular types of raw hair:
- Raw Vietnamese- Highlights: Raw Vietnamese is a bomb in its straight texture. Super smooth and are perfect for those smooth sleek looks. The Vietnamese hair strand is sufficiently thick. When you take it in your hand, you can feel its thickness and fullness. Its firmness gives the hair weight and fullness. This improves the hair’s quality. Despite its thick appearance, Vietnam Human hair is not coarse or rough. Contrary to popular assumption, Vietnamese hair is extremely straight, smooth, soft, and silky.
- Raw India – Highlights: India is well-known as the cheapest hair in the hair market. Indian hair is 100% local human hair that is plentiful and inexpensive. More specifically, Indian hair is derived from two main sources: Temple hair and Hairballs. However, the Indian climate in many places experiences daily temperatures exceeding 40C (105F), which is extremely hot, so Indian human hair appears non-silky and smooth. It needs to be more intervention with chemicals and heat in the hair factories.
- Raw Cambodian Material – Highlight: Cambodian hair can be either thick or coarse. Cambodian hair extensions have three key textures, mainly straight, wavy and curly. However, the pure form of Cambodian hair is naturally wavy. Cambodian raw hair becomes one of the best hair to hold a curl because it is slightly coarse in nature.
III. How Do I Know If It's Real Raw Hair?
The absolute truth is there isn’t a 100% foolproof way to decipher if the hair is truly raw (or truly virgin hair) until you try it for yourself.
Here are some ways that will help you in your buying process:
- If you see the word RAW in the product name that should be your indicator. Check for the word RAW or RAW GRADE in the product description and even the discussion area of the product.
- Ask the company- a quick email or call is worth it especially if you’re going to be investing money into it.
- Read reviews: Don’t skip this especially if it’s your first time buying hair from a company. Reviews give you insight into customer experience and what they really think of the hair. Sometimes reviews will be on a company’s product page and sometimes you will have to dig deeper and do a google search or even a YouTube search.
- Use a trusted company: Companies like AZ Hair offer both virgin and raw hair extensions. Our reviews can be found on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Google, and our home page. Our reviews are also verified so you know it’s legit!
- Lastly, try the hair: The best way to ever know if trying the hair for yourself. As soon as you get it touch it, brush it, comb it examine it, etc. while still in its bundle. That way you can return it or exchange it (depending on the company`s policy) if you don`t like it. Please note the real test comes in after a wash and with time.
IV. Where I Can Find A Trusted Hair Company To Purchase?
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair Vietnam is proud to be one of the most professional and reputable Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturers and trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair across the globe. We are proud to be the first Vietnamese hair company that has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space.
With the strong renewal and production ability to satisfy a variety of quality requirements, AZ Hair is gradually building our prestige as a factory supplying a variety of qualified hair following the international hair standard at reasonable prices. Through the years, we have succeeded in building the brand name for ourselves as well as our reputation in the international market.
To this day, with more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization is mainly engaged in the research, and the production of the highest quality Raw Human Hair, Weave Hair, Colored Hair, Tape-in, Invisible Tape-in, Clip-in Hair, Keratin Hair (U, I, V, Flat tip), Nano Hair Tip, Pony Tail Hair, Lace Closure, Frontal and Wigs. You can refer to this picture below to have a general view of all our products.
With the aim of bringing the best experience for the international clients buying our products, during 16 years of operation, we always continually strive to provide the most complete satisfaction to the customer even with the hardest ones. With a 98.8% of response rate, our friendly and enthusiastic teams are always ready to support customers 24/7. Our staff all have good communication skills, not only English, but they also can use Russian and Portuguese and some popular languages in the world, so customers never have to worry about the language barrier.
AZ Hair is always appreciated for genuine consumer feedback concerning high-quality hair and reasonable rates, clear policies (of payment, shipping, and returns, for example), a wide range of hair options, and excellent customer care services.
While raw hair is more expensive, the investment and maintenance are worth it. It can last up to four years and you can always make a wig or clip-ins out of it. Ask yourself do you like the slightly coarser more natural advantage that raw hair provides or not. We hope this helps answer any questions about Raw Hair, knowing the difference, and choosing what’s best for you!