Hair extensions offer a marvelous, easy and quick way to acquire that long glorious look that most individuals can only dream of. However, taking care of our hair extensions can be challenging. Chances are you are reading this post because you are having trouble straightening or making your hair extensions as smooth as you would want them to be.
No matter how trendy your haircut or color is, it is healthy hair that gets the most applause. It’s our initial beauty duty to maintain the right hair care routine for healthy and shiny locks. Whether your hair is straight, wavy, curly or dry, frizzy, or greasy, there are hair tips that will help you deal with the bad hair day challenges and medical issues, get healthy hair, and bring out the natural beauty of your tresses. We know that your locks deserve to be pampered and have collected the best hair care routine recommendations and the most helpful hair care tips. So if you are still asking yourself what you should do with your Vietnamese hair extensions, we’ve got you covered.
I. The Characteristics of Vietnamese Hair Extensions
Vietnamese hair extensions have been made by the raw materials which have been collected from rural women in mountainous areas of Vietnam, who eat a nutritious, fiber-rich diet and live in a climate that is conducive to hair growth – not too hot or too cold. The source mainly comes from two areas: the northern mountainous area and the southern plains area.
Besides, Vietnamese women use natural herbal to wash as well as maintain their hair, which has been scientifically shown to improve scalp and hair health, hence their hair strength and length. Vietnamese hair is highly strong, silky, not tangled or shedding, and extremely durable due to the healthy lifestyles of Vietnamese women.
1. Vietnamese Hair Extensions: Hair Strand and Textures
Vietnamese hair is highly strong, silky, and not tangled or shedding, despite its thick appearance, Vietnam Human hair is not coarse or rough.
Contrary to popular assumption, Vietnamese hair is extremely smooth and silky.
2. Vietnamese Hair Extensions: Classification
Vietnamese hair from hair vendors in Vietnam is classified into 2 types: Virgin Hair and Remy Hair. These terms allude to the origins of the raw Vietnamese hair and the status of the cuticles on the hair strands.
- Virgin hair is obtained by purchasing directly from women, who are mostly from high mountainous places and ethnic minorities. Because of the healthy lifestyles of the locals, the hair is always of high quality and is the best version of virgin hair. Vietnamese virgin hair is hair that has never been styled, colored, or bleached. It signifies that the hair is silky, smooth, and supple, that the cuticles are well maintained, and that the restyling capability is exceptional.
- Hair wholesalers also purchase Remy hair, which is then cut or shed in homes or hair salons. This hair type is not particularly qualified, and the hair is rather disorderly as a result of combining the hair of many women. However, after rearranging the hair, the cuticles can be preserved and the quality is excellent.
II. How To Take Care of Vietnamese Hair Extensions?
1. Combing Your Hair Regularly
Comb your hair on a daily basis to against natural oils and give it a shiny, healthy appearance. Allow your hair for at least 4 hours every day to be free. This soothes the scalp while also increasing blood circulation. Besides, braiding your Vietnamese raw virgin hair extension too tightly can cause a lot of shedding.
2. Washing Your Hair
Washing your hair with cold water closes the pores but has no effect on the hair’s cutties. Do not apply shampoo directly to your head when washing your Vietnamese hair extension; instead, wet your hair and shampoo your palm with water foam in your hand. Then massage the oil into your hair gently for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Apply Hair Conditioner
Many women use a hair conditioner for less than 1 or 2 minutes. Because the hair conditioner only works successfully if you apply it to your hair for an extended period of time. If your Vietnamese raw virgin hair extension is dry, wash them for at least 30 minutes before rinsing them with water. Too much shampoo or conditioner will not make your hair shinier or smoother.
4. Blow-drying Your Hair
After conditioner and rinsing your hair, you should dry your hair and brush it with your fingers or a thin brush because your hair is prone to tangling after shampooing, and combing with a thick tooth comb will generally result in hair loss.
It is preferable to let your hair dry naturally rather than using hair dryers. However, you can use a hairdryer with an ionizing function (hair protection) and set the temperature to a mild level when drying your hair. When drying your hair, dividing the hair into small pieces and brushing it by hand is a great idea. Then you can dry each section individually, keeping the dryer hair above 5 cm and not too close to the hair.
5. Remarkable Note During Caring Process
- When hair has a split end, it means that the hair has been damaged near the ends of the hair or on the body, and the outer layer of protection has been lost or the hair cells have been wounded. In this case, you should trim the hair first, then choose the right shampoo to prevent damage.
- An unhealthy scalp is indicated by the presence of a lot of dandruff. The most effective way to get rid of dandruff is to use a dandruff shampoo. However, people with dry scalps should be aware that using daily dandruff shampoo would make their hair worse. Only shampoo three times per week in this case.
- Dried hair is brittle, fibrous, and easily separated. The most important thing is to add nutrients to the hair and moisturize it. Choose a moisturizer for dry hair and wash your hair twice a week. Avoid direct contact with pool water or exposure to sunlight or chemicals. It is preferable to let your hair dry naturally rather than using hair dryers.
III. 5 Best Extra Hair Care Tips For Vietnamese Hair Extensions
Vietnamese hair extensions are distinct from other types of extensions. It’s difficult to worry about, similar to the thickness and coarseness. Whatever sort of Vietnamese hair extensions you pick, we’re looking for the best ways to take care of them. Take a peek at 5 best extra hair care tips for your Vietnamese hair extension below!
1. Moisturizing with coconut oil is the simplest way to care for Vietnam hair extension
Make moisturizing hair with coconut oil during the day or before shampooing. Coconut oil provides nutrition, vitamin E, and protein needed for the hair, coconut oil is a hair mask, that protects the hair from the effects of shampoo, and hot water when shampooing.
2. Use the avocado to moisturize Vietnamese hair extension
You can’t deny that avocado is a cup of tea for many women. Avocado has vitamins and minerals that help to nourish the skin and care for the hair. Add a few drops of peppermint oil, 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil, and 1 egg yolk to the hair. After the mixture is finished, apply it to your hair and leave it in for 20 minutes (make your hair moist before applying this combination), then rinse with clean water.
3. Use chicken eggs for Vietnamese hair extension
With chicken eggs, you can do hair care for dry hair in a lot of ways. One of them is that mix egg yolk, ¼ cup yogurt, and mashed lemon peel. Apply this mixture and incubate for 10 minutes and then wash with clean water.
4. Use lemon juice and olive oil to care for Vietnamese hair extension
Pure olive oil has good care for dry hair, but just add a few drops of fresh lemon juice and you will increase the effect of olive oil a lot.
5. Honey care for Vietnamese hair extension
Use pure honey on the hair roots. With nutrients and anti-aging substances in the honey, hair will be provided with the necessary vitamins and minerals. That will help your natural Vietnam hair smooth, shiny.
IV. Top 3 Reputable Vietnamese Hair Distributors To Purchase
If you’re still seeking reliable Vietnam hair factories, we’ll recommend three of the best wholesale hair extensions based on our criteria of dependability, product quality, and inexpensive pricing.
AZ Hair Vietnam is proud to be one of the most professional and reputable Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturers and trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair across the globe. We are proud to be the first Vietnamese hair company that has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space.
With the strong renewal and production ability to satisfy a variety of quality requirements, AZ Hair is gradually building our prestige as a factory supplying a variety of qualified hair at reasonable prices. Through the years, we have succeeded in building the brand name for ourselves as well as our reputation in the international market.
AZ Hair is always appreciated for genuine consumer feedback concerning high-quality hair and reasonable rates, clear policies (of payment, shipping, and returns, for example), a wide range of hair options, and excellent customer care services. And we are proud that all our customers get the best product from AZ Hair.
2. MIC HAIR
MICVIET Investment Company Limited is one of the leading Vietnamese companies that specialize in trading natural raw hair, virgin hair, and Asian human hair with countries all over the world. Throughout ten years of operation, the company has always done everything possible to ensure that customers are completely satisfied. They’ve accumulated a lot of experience in the hair industry and research over the years.
3. BIBO HAIR
Bibo Hair is a company that specializes in selling natural hair to both domestic and foreign markets. They offer a wide range of hair colors, lengths, thicknesses, and textures. The company specializes in providing wholesale weft and bulk hair extensions hair in particular. They use the hair of Vietnamese ladies, which is incredibly soft and silky.